Monday, January 29, 2007

Super Easy French Herbs Chicken Wings

This was what I prepared Saturday night. It's really simple, and you can do it too. 4 ingredients only. how simple can it get?

I had 11 chicken wings, the middle part only.
1 1/2 tablespoons of abalone sauce
1 1/2 tablespoons of oyster sauce
a huge dash of dried french herbs. (The Carrefour gourmet range) which is about 3 tablespoons.



I usually add in a dash of extra virgin olive oil, but decided not to today, which i regretted.
I usually use those non stick sheets, which are superb, they make cleaning up easy. See them in the picture? The water drop stays round. cool eh?



Marinate them well, dump it in a zip lock bag, shake it, and let it sit in fridge for like 2 hours.
After that, bake them at 140-150 C for 25 mins. I prefer low heat to let it cook slowly.
After that, turn the heat up a bit to around 160 C to let it brown and crisp to your liking.





Enjoy. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment