Sunday, February 11, 2007

5 interesting crunchy keropok bites.

I have been tagged by two bloggers:
- Daryl of Authentic Malaysian Cuisine & Local Delicacies
- Shilpa of Flog & Rosbif

I finally found some time to answer the meme. Think they tagged me more than 1 week ago!



Bite 1.
Other than keropok.com, I own a few other domain names. I love to squat on domain names, but I think I have grown so attached to ALL of them, I might never sell it any of it. When I bought it in 2003, I was hoping someone would pay me at least USD5000 for it. haha... Wishful thinking eh...

Bite 2.
I go for a full blood test every year, (except last year), the latest being last Monday. They will take 3 tubes of your blood and check everything possible. LOL. So far, it's been OK. I have a BMI of 22.1. Shall not bore you all with other details of results. I am now waiting for my latest test results. Hope they come out soon! (and favourable too)

Bite 3.
I am one of the 2 guys who is in my Wednesday afternoon lunch time Cardiofusion class of around 15. We do aerobics, boxercises. Surprised? With all the food, no choice, have to exercise! I walk around with a pedometer at times, and exercise with a heart-rate monitor. This guy is mad ah? LOL....

Bite 4.
I almost always have ice cream in my freezer. It's either boxes with individual sticks or tubs of ice cream. But I only eat 1 scoop (yes only 1) or 1 stick at a time. It's in case I have visitors and I can serve them something. My colleagues certainly knows this very well!

Bite 5.
I failed my ABSRM Grade 8 Pianoforte exams around 15 years ago. (by a few marks, sob sob sob, i still remember...)

I think there's no one else to tag. Every flogger I know seems to have been tagged!

No comments:

Post a Comment