Sunday, April 15, 2007

Dulukala - Peranakan Food @ Beauty World Centre

Yes, Veron's correct. It's Peranakan Food.
Dulukala is on the top floor of Beauty World Centre, and we occasionally go there.

Many people do not like Ladies Fingers (or known in some places as Okra) because it is slimy slimy. Well, if you eat this here, it is dry and not at all slimy.



This is Chincalok Egg. Not everyone's cup of tea, but for those who likes Chincalok, this is yummy!



This is how it looks inside, after putting a piece of it on my plate of white rice.



This is Beef Rendang. It's good. Just nice and tender, and I love it!



So busy eating the above, and forgot to take the soup! My bowl of soup had only the meatball left. So I took two pictures, you use your imagination to combine them up! haha..



Hmmm this soup, it reminds me of instant noodles chicken flavour soup though. hahaha... Koka brand ones!



Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment